Technical data for settlement distilleries (micro distilleries)
- CE-conform layout according to the European pressure equipment directive, for operating pressures of 0.8 and 1.0 bar.
- Special-construction firebox for firing with oil/gas burners or wood.
- Arrangement of firing connection, smoke tube connection, and stillage discharge according to your request.
- Extreme corrosion resistance thanks to tried and tested choice of material, as well as audited welding techniques.
- Spherical, thus ready for perfect dealcoholization of the mash, combined with high durability against pressure for the bain-marie pressure.
- The upper part of the still being hammered by a coppersmith, for a strong and compacted long-life surface (no roughness in the long run).
- Electronic agitator: a low-speed gear motor (about 66 rpm) with large paddle for careful rotation (stones remain intact).
- Very low position of the filler cap, thus much mash in the heated space; on request, stillage discharge for dried slop.
- The heart of the distillery: Poire Williams will remain Poire Williams, kirsch will remain kirsch.
- Scientifically based bottom construction for a perfect bubble/boiling zone.
- Dephlegmator temperature control on request – the highlight of modern distillation technology.
- Great variability – and thus potential for quality – thanks to individually disengageable plates and choices concerning reflux.
- Standard high-pressure cleaning system for the plates.
EC binder / catalyst:
- The most important component is the extremely large wetted copper surface / structured copper packing (450 ² per m³).
- The EC binder is next in line after the column, fitted vertically, and filled with two or three copper packings.
- The catalyzer can be switched on and off manually or automatically, thus without impurities caused by coasting.
- The copper packings can be taken out for cleaning (detachable base of the sheathing), or by flushing while built-in.
High-pressure cleaning equipment / CIP (optional)
- Hot-water tank with a capacity of up to 300 liters, plus stainless-steel pressure pump with up to 10 bar pressure.
- Sprayings (stainless-steel spray ball).
- Option of circulation using cleaning solutions and water