The fine art of distilling technology - since 1869
Highest Precision needs some Experience!
State-of-the-art production facilities meet traditional craftsmanship. Highest precision defines our approach. Our goal for perfection requires smart and creative thinking.
Our 25 craftsmen – most of them being educated by us in-house as coppersmiths – create real CARL ”Meisterwerke” (“works of art“). We are proud to produce to the latest standards, e.g. with grinding machines up to 4,0 m kettle diameter, intelligent welding automats and ultra-precise hammersmith robots.
When we have moved to our new facilities in Eislingen in 2004 we realised our ideas of a modern production plant. Every day since then, we optimize these ideas … With CAD-CAM technologies we have built up a highly efficient production process, which leads to our mechanical precision. Together with our highly skilled team of craftsmen, products of unrivalled quality are being created for our customers.
- State-of-the-art CAD-CAM production facilities – combined with professional craftsmanship
- A blend of traditional, reliable & new technologies
- Heavy-duty quality for highest demands & thickest metal walls
- Germany’s oldest distilling manufacturer
- Made in Swabia/Germany since 1869
Together with our highly professional craft team, great products are created for you as our customers.
XXL with love for details